Terms and Conditions
1. Payment: All payments are due upon receipt of invoice unless otherwise specifically stated. The customer agrees to pay interest at the rate of 1.5% per month (18% per year) on past due balance. If that said rate is in higher than the largest rate allowed by law, then the highest interest rate allowed by law will be charged to the customer. In addition, the customer agrees to pay all costs of collection. This includes costs of litigation and reasonable attorney's fees. Computer Memory Outlet keeps the right to receive a security interest in the products sold to customer and in proceeds until the payment is made in full by the customer. Moreover, the Customer agrees to execute financing statements and other instruments at our request.
2. Taxes: Unless otherwise stated, all prices seen on ComputerMemoryOutlet.com do not include any local, sales, excise, or other taxes and duties of any kind. All dutied owed will be paid by the customer, othersie an appropriate tax exemption certificate is required.
3. Title and Risk of Loss: MComputer Memory Outlet passes all title to and risk of loss on all products to the customer upon shipment from our facility. Upon delivery, our liability for delivery, title and all risk of loss or damage shall pass to the customer.
5. Return Procedures: Computer Memory Outlet offers a 30 day money back guarantee on any product from the date of invoicing. We are unable to accept product returns that are not in the original condition. Returns submitted after 30 days of original invoicing will not be able to be accepted, outside of the lifetime replacement warrantly. If you wish to return your product for refund and it is within 30 days of the original invoice, please contact us and we will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization number and additional instructions for submitting your product return. This RMA number MUST be clearly marked on the outside of the return package. Returns not clearly marked with a valid RMA number will be refused for security purposes.
Returned products should be shipped to the following address:
Computer Memory Outlet
Attn: Returns (RMA Number:_____)
9101 Harlan St, Unit 260
Westminster, CO 80031
6. Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions, together with Seller’s invoice, constitute the entire agreement of the parties and there are no representations, inducements, or warranties, expressed or implied, not expressly set forth herein.
7. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Costs: This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Missouri, without regard to its conflict or choice of law provisions. The customer acknowledges and agrees that Missouri is an acceptable location for venue of any litigation and that Missouri courts have jurisdiction over this agreement and customer. Any dispute arising from this agreement shall be resolved by binding arbitration in the city of St. Louis and under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
8. International Taxes and Tariffs: Our prices do not include taxes and tariffs. Customers outside of the United States may be required to pay these fees to the courier upon delivery. For example, Canadian customers will be assessed the 7% GST (Goods and Services Tax) or the appropriate HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) or PST (Provincial Sales Tax) when the order arrives. If you have any questions, please consult your local customs office or tax authority for information specific to your situation.
9. Delivery: If you decide, for whatever reason, not to accept delivery for an order you have placed, you will be charged for all applicable shipping, duties, tariffs, taxes, restocking, and/or handling fees associated with the merchandise being returned to us at 9101 Harlan St, Unit 260 ?Westminster, CO 80031 USA location
10. Changes and Cancellation: Order accepted by the customer are no longer subject to change or cancellation except with Computer Memory Outlet's written concent. In the event of a change or cancellation, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 20%. of the price of the goods.